Friday, August 10, 2007

f$ck

transcribed more-or-less verbatim from me, on IRC, just now:

.f$ck

The pharmacy-by-mail fucked up and didn't process the refills LAST MONTH; I am now within two days of being out of meds (well, 6 of the 13).

And am having trouble getting in touch with doctor to get emergency refills sent to local pharmacy.

Plus will have the double co-pay for doing that, which further fucks up my already wrecked budget (well, hey, my own fault for spending a bit over $20 on a decent pair of chain-nose pliers, and budgeting for the ferry trip over and parking for the opera, right? I'm not supposed to buy anything except food, gas, and meds, I guess. *whine*whimper*swear*)

Oh, and apparently the insurance (not the pharmacy, the fucking Medicare) charges a whole month's copay for a week's meds, so there's another $30 gone, just for the 6 I have to have.

Oh, and have to pay another $12.50 for "expedited shipment" - they "have no record" of my call last month (I've got the date written down, but not the time and to whom I spoke; doubt it would make any difference.)

I'd go back to the local pharmacy, but the thing is, by using the online/phone, I pay 1 months copay for two or three (or one) month's meds (depends on what doctor can write for at once; the narcotic stuff is one month) - and the copay is a dollar or two lower.

*swears some more*

There is not enough caffeine in the world to handle this sort of thing.

No comments: